The graphic below reflects the Enterprise Project team structure. Click the expandable sections for a more detailed team list.
Michael Anderson and Natalie Sisto Means (consultant) serve as Enterprise Project Directors. As directors, Mike and Natalie lead day-to-day project operations, work with governance groups on decision-making, and coordinate select advisory groups.
Project Leadership Team
- Mike Anderson, Enterprise Project Director
- Natalie Sisto Means, Enterprise Project Director (Consultant)
- Beth McCluskey, Workday Engagement Director (Consultant)
- Holly Ross, Finance and Supply Chain Business Process Director and Business Advocate
- Israt Herminghuysen, HR and Payroll Business Process Director
- David Kieffer, IT and Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting Business Advocate
- Tracey Pawlowski, HR and Payroll Business Advocate
- Jeff Allen, Student Business Process Director and Business Advocate
- Kathy Robson, Wexner Medical Center Business Advocate
- Amanda Smith, Project Administration Director
- David Lindstedt, Project Management Director
- Kevin Donahoe, Organizational Design and Funding Project Manager
- Lonnie Morgan, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting Director
- Lisa Tiedje, Integrations Lead
- William Ashley, Strategic Communications and Engagement Director
- Bonnie Benson, Organizational Change Management Director (Consultant)
- Jessica Roy, HR Service Delivery Lead (Consultant)
- Jeff Brady, Workday Engagement Manager (Consultant)
- John Hornbuckle, Workday Engagement Manager (Consultant)
- Stefanie Boyles, Student Business Process Director (Consultant)
- Joshua Sandstrom, Advisor (Consultant)
The Program Management group includes Project Management, Release Management, Policy and Governing Documents and Human Resources.
- Project Management - directing operations, process improvement, budget, and schedule.
- Release Management - leading system testing and go-live support for Business Process Transformation teams.
- Policy and Governing Documents - facilitating university policy revisions to align with business and technology transformations.
- Human Resources - providing HR guidance and support to project team members.
Business Process Transformation
The Business Process Transformation group includes the Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Payroll and Student teams.
Business Process Transformation teams collaborate with their business area to deliver:
- Design of end-to-end business processes
- Configuration, testing and deployment of Workday and related technologies
- Organizational design, service delivery and workforce planning support
Organizational Change Management
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) group supports the university community through changes associated with the Enterprise Project.
- Marketing and Communications - develops marketing and communications strategies to build awareness of the Enterprise Project.
- Stakeholder Engagement - seeks opportunities to involve the university community in the Enterprise Project.
- Learning - develops training strategies and materials, including specific OCM support for Business Process Transformation teams.
The Technical group includes Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Reporting; Security; and Conversion and Integration.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Reporting - develops innovative data analytics solutions for the university and fosters trust in university data through data governance.
- Security - ensures Workday and other Enterprise Project systems securely store university data.
- Conversion and Integration - leads the conversion of legacy data into new systems and builds integrations between internal/external systems and new systems.