Faculty and Principal Investigators
Workday will help faculty and Principal Investigators complete Buckeye business efficiently. That means you’ll have reliable, real-time information in one system.
Below is a To-Do List followed by additional resources to help Ohio State faculty and Principal Investigators get ready for Workday.
- Log in to workday.osu.edu for your first look at Workday!
- Start at your Workday profile to confirm the information outlined below. Click the cloud icon in the top right corner and click View Profile.
- Click the Team icon to view your manager and/or direct reports. Notify your manager or HR Consultant if an update needs to be made.
- Click Summary. If your location is incorrect, please notify your manager as they have the ability to update.
- Click Benefits to view benefit elections, dependents and beneficiaries. Update if necessary.
- Click Pay to view where your first payslip in Workday will appear, as well as your direct deposit information (called Payment Elections in Workday). Update if necessary.
- Click Contact to view home address, emergency contacts and more. Update if necessary.
- Click Personal to view name, date of birth and more. Update if necessary.
- Know how to get help with Workday.
[Archive: 15-Day List – PDF version]
[Archive: 30-Day List – PDF version]