We’ve Got Style:
No, really. We’re not bragging. An Enterprise Project Style Guide is available via this link.
The look and feel of Enterprise Project materials will need to follow the branding guidelines explained in the guide. The goal isn't to make non-designers into designers, but rather to help people navigate the dos and don'ts about branding. The guide helps answer “What logo should I use?” or “What colors are in the Enterprise Project palette?” questions.
We’ve done some of the legwork for you. Specially developed Microsoft Word and PowerPoint branded templates are available for use. These materials adhere to university brand and accessibility standards. We recommend bookmarking this webpage so you can return for the latest and greatest branding resources!
While the provided templates are constantly being updated, there are things we can all do to enhance accessibility. The document properties settings have items that a document author can modify and control, which include:
- Providing a document author name
- Adding title and tags
- Using screen tips for links
- Adding alt tags and descriptions for tables and flow charts
Documents (Preferred templates for all Enterprise Project documents):
- MS Word Template, Portrait Orientation (from Box)
- MS Word Template, Landscape Orientation (from Box)
- Meeting Agenda (from Box)
Standard Presentations (Preferred templates for all Enterprise Project presentations):
Additional Presentation Resources (Includes alternate color and layout options to mix with preferred template):
Deliverable Templates (Project Directors and Workstream Managers should use these templates for official project deliverables)
- Project Deliverable MS Word Template Portrait Orientation (from Box)
- Project Deliverable MS Word Template Landscape Orientation (from Box)
- Project Deliverable PowerPoint Template Standard Width (from Box)
- Project Deliverable PowerPoint Template Widescreen (from Box)
Questions or feedback? Send a message to the Enterprise Project mailbox and one of the Enterprise Project Comm-rades (Communication Developers) will follow up with you.
See all the materials available in BOX at this link.