In June 2018, the Enterprise Project Executive Sponsors Group announced additional business transformations and system implementations to advance operational excellence at Ohio State. These items, in addition to the university’s Workday implementation, will be led by the Enterprise Project’s governance structure and project team.
The Enterprise Project scope now includes:
- Workday implementation for finance and supply chain, HR and payroll, and student to modernize technology and streamline processes
- HR Service Delivery to create consistent and high-quality HR services for moments that matter
- New data analytics tools and resources to support data-driven decision making
- Better support technology to help faculty, staff and students navigate Ohio State’s resources
- Student Constituent Relationship Management system to provide a more holistic view of student interactions
- eCommerce system implementation to make it easier and more consistent to collect payments
- Supply chain business and technology improvements to help the university community procure goods and services when they want them
- Workforce planning to define administrative roles and prepare staff to conduct business after system go-live
The Enterprise Project charter will be revised to reflect the full scope and will be shared soon. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.