The communication toolkit resources for the Configure and Prototype Phase are shared below to help Enterprise Project colleagues and partners communicate about the business process transformation and system implementation. You do not need to use all messages, presentations or graphics, but are encouraged to utilize individual pieces of content that meet your communication needs.
Please submit questions via the project email address (email@example.com) or the online Enterprise Project contact form. Project team members may also submit a Marketing and Communications Request in Jira.
General Enterprise Project Toolkit
The General Communication Toolkit assets are stored in Box and can be accessed all at once using this link.
- Printable Pocket Guide (Box link)
- Project Scope Items and Initiatives Overview and Plain Text Version (Box links)
- Talking about the Configure and Prototype Phase (Box link)
- Talking to Stakeholders (Box link)
- Talking about Workday (Box link)
- Talking about the Enterprise Project (Box link)
- Enterprise Project Overview - Single Page Handout (Box link)
- Presentation Slides for Enterprise Project, Workday and Configure and Prototype Phase (Box link)
- What is Workday Presentation (Box link)
- Workday at Ohio State Narrated Presentation (YouTube link)
- What is Workday 32? Vendor Video (YouTube link)
Letter paper size Project Tagline signs
Poster paper size Project Tagline signs - Please request MarComm assistance for poster printing.
HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Toolkit
The HRSD Communication Toolkit assets are stored in Box and can be accessed all at once using this link.
- HRSD Talking Points (Box link)
- Future HRSD Model (puzzle piece graphic in .png file format)