Communication resources are shared below to help Enterprise Project colleagues and partners communicate about the business transformation and system implementation. You do not need to use all messages, presentations or graphics, but are encouraged to utilize individual pieces of content that meet your communication needs.
Please submit questions via the project email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the online Enterprise Project contact form. Project team members may also submit a Marketing and Communications Request in Jira.
Workday Marketing Toolkit
Access the Workday Marketing Toolkit assets for January all at once via this Box link.
General Enterprise Project Toolkit
- Printable Pocket Guide (Box link)
- Project Scope Items and Initiatives Overview and Plain Text Version (Box links)
- Talking about the Testing Phase (Box link)
- Talking to Stakeholders (Box link)
- Talking about Workday (Box link)
- Talking about the Enterprise Project (Box link)
- Enterprise Project Overview - Single Page Handout (Box link)
- Presentation Slides for Enterprise Project and Workday (customizable) (Box link)
- What is Workday Presentation (Box link)
- Workday at Ohio State Narrated Presentation (YouTube link)
- What is Workday? Vendor Video (YouTube link)
Letter paper size Project Tagline signs
Poster paper size Project Tagline signs - Please request MarComm assistance for poster printing.
HR Service Delivery Toolkit
Access the Office of Human Resources HR Transformation site for HR Service Delivery Toolkit materials.